Fire Warden/Marshal Training
- Event Start: 09.15am
- Event End: 12.45pm
This course is tailored as a generic course and will include the following:
• The Legal Requirement.
• The Triangle of Fire.
• Types and causes of Fire.
• Extinguishing Fire.
• Basic Fire Prevention.
• Actions to be Taken in the Event of Fire.
• Fire Extinguishers.
• Responsibilities of a Fire Warden/Marshall.
• Checking Fire Fighting Equipment within your Workplace.
• Escape Routes and their Importance.
• Fire Notices and Signs.
• Assembly Points and Role Calls.
• Proactive Fire Prevention.
• Proactive and Reactive Role of a Fire Warden/Marshal.
You will be able to undertake a practical demonstration allowing you to extinguish different types of fire using fire extinguishers on our environmentally friendly fire simulators. We will be joined by the local inspecting officer from the London Fire Brigade who will advise delegates on what their role is and what they will be looking for when inspecting local premises.
Who should attend:
Individuals who have a responsibility for Fire Safety, anyone who requires guidance on work place fire safety and anyone who requires their staff to have an in-depth Fire Safety Awareness
Merton Chamber of Commerce
27-37 St George's Street
London SW19 4EU