Business Social Media for Beginners
- Event Start: 18th June 2015 - 9.30am
- Event End: 12.30pm
Understand the Commercial Opportunities for Your Business
This session will paint a broad picture of social media for business and focus on some practical and technical examples. Designed to help small to medium sized businesses understand the commercial opportunities of social media for business and the first steps needed to develop an effective social media strategy.
You will leave this session with a better understanding of exactly what social media is and how it can help your business.
The course will answer questions such as:
• Is social media really that important for my business?
• How does it work?
• Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube – which ones are most suitable for my business?
• What can my business expect to gain from using social media?
• How can I find the time to do social media?
• Where do I start?!
What level of Social Media experience should attendees have?
• If you have heard of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and want to learn more, then this is the course for you.
• If you already have a Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account for your business but don’t really know how to use it to best effect – then this course is for you too!
David Fernando is a partner with Terra Ferma Media, a social media and marketing agency with a client list that includes several high profile local businesses. David is an experienced trainer and presenter with over 26 years experience in print and online media.
• Delegates will receive a copy of “Social Media for Business”.
PLEASE NOTE: Members of Best of Wimbledon & Merton should obtain their discount code from David or Andrew to book their place at the Merton Chamber member rate.
Who should attend:
Business Owners, managers or indeed anybody who wishes to learn about how social media might help their business.
David Fernando, Terra Ferma Media
Price per delegate (Members):
£40.00 + VAT
Price per delegate (Non-Members):
£50.00 + VAT
St George's Road